whats size jet should i use, and how often do u change your spark plugs ?

1. i have fmf sst gold series fatty pipes, what jets should i run??

2. how often do you change your spark plugs, which plugs should i run ??

3. if the plugs are black what does that meen??

im new to the whole 2 stroke thing, im steel learning lol thanks :)

whats your elevation and are you using the airbox and lid? just guessing you should be around 270-290 with stock pilots

2-3x a year if its jetted well, br8es if you have stock ignition

plugs black means they are old or jetting is rich. how does it run?

it runs good, but last week i was halling ass in 6th gear and it just died on me and i couldnt start it after that, but its my gess it the plugs, i hope, and i no its the jetting in it thats wrong. i think my pilot jet is a 350 wich im sure isnt right,

Your pilot wouldn't be a 350, that might be what main jets it has. Pilot is 25 stock. Depending on elevation you may want to go to a 27.5 or 30. What is your elevation? And ngk br8es or b8es are the plugs you will want to use as stated above

I dont think he meant "high" as you took it. Pretty sure he meant how "high" are you above sea level. As far as jetting goes, list your mods of the bike. Do a quick google search of your towns elevation and let us know. There are plenty of people on here that can get you close to the jetting your bike will need. Once your bike is properly tuned.. You dont have to fuck with jetting much. I run two jet sizes. One for summer months, and a bigger jet for winter months.

I dont think he meant "high" as you took it. Pretty sure he meant how "high" are you above sea level. As far as jetting goes, list your mods of the bike. Do a quick google search of your towns elevation and let us know. There are plenty of people on here that can get you close to the jetting your bike will need. Once your bike is properly tuned.. You dont have to fuck with jetting much. I run two jet sizes. One for summer months, and a bigger jet for winter months.

lol