bike reving out then not wanting to run.....

Ok I have a 2001 with stock carbs, tors disconnected, +4 timing, FMF fattys. It all started when I broke a reed pedal. I installed some v-force reeds and it would crank and just bog barely run, so I cleaned my carbs and put new plugs did a compression test and pulled reeds back out and put rtv on there and try to crank it and it won't even start. So I pull the filters and put some gas in the carbs and it cranks and just revs up. I re checked everything and cranked it again and hit the throttle a couple times and it idled normal then died and won't start.... I've been trying to fix it for about 3 weeks now. Sunday I'll be installing some 28mm pwk's too see if my carbs are messed up. I'm just lost. Please help.

O and choke tube is installed and I have a stupid ass boost bottle but it will be gone on Sunday when I install my other carbs. I really wanna get this thing fixed asap. Its getting fuel also I've pulled my valve from the gas tank and cleaned it all and cleaned the filter. Checked the spark. Could it be the cdi box? Is there a way to check it?

Its weird I put fuel in the carbs and it ran and rev'd like crazy and I killed it and started it a few times and hit the gas then it stopped and it was running but I had to keep it rev'd up or it would try to die then when it died it wouldn't start again. Hopefully my stock carbs are just messed up