What banshee motor would you build

YOU'RE

If you're going to insult someone, try and do it correctly!!!

Limit........You were over it. If you're going to drive you should drive under the limit!

Nieski don't worry about spelling. I like you even if you are dumb.

So Matoon needs to get busy mapping out a new billet case that mates a banshee crank and cylinders to a GSXR tranny, raptor tranny, or some other wild dream. Hell move the crank to the back of the cases and put the trans in front if you have to......flip the cylinders around and go carb in front and pipe out the back.....

As long as we're jerkjng off to fantasy motors...dream big.

Raptor trannys suck and the big motors already run a street bike tranny.

2 421 Or 465 Cubs in tandem pulling the same transmission or drive train would be awesome.

there is a big reason the tz used a center drive.......  

421 converted 400cc t-rex.

421 converted 400 cheetah.  in the works?  as in its all here just need time to go put them together.?  just for my own personal enjoyment.  not chasing any "records" with them or even care what anyone thinks.  just want to personally build both these motors myself and play with each for my own personal enjoyment.  

everything i listed is doable.  not a pipe dream to "jerk off to"

Raptor trannys suck and the big motors already run a street bike tranny.

2 421 Or 465 Cubs in tandem pulling the same transmission or drive train would be awesome.

Oh now you're talking........

Multi-motored drag banshee with 6 motors driving a central jackshaft like a crazy 2-stroke sled pulling tractor.

But at that point.....fuck the tranny. Just run a tall enough tire that your just working a clutch, throttle and brake the whole run. Might as well dream it as EFI too. Maybe driving an automotive tranny with a torque converter. ......six sled motors......on alky........No wait.... NITRO!.......JATO ROCKET BANSHEE HYBRID FTW! LOL

This is for green since he seems to keep track of the big builds. How many 3 and for cylinder bikes do you think are running currently in the u.s.? how many do you think are in pieces? just wondering total population 100-150? or more like 50?

There are 5 sets of 4cyld cases built total. How many are running? I haven't talked to Tim or Rick lately so I don't know if theirs is running right now. IF it is, that's the only 4cyld running. Mattoon is looking to have his back on the track late this year. Honestly, I don't think the small triples have reached their potential let alone the big ones. The 4s will not start to appear until the triples have reached the top of their game.

How many triples are running? That Id have to really think about. More than many think. But there's also many that are sitting in the corners of people garages. Do those count?

20 mill couger

Make that dream a reality! Redline built, open check book maintained, sponge chassis, hs glass and paint, 20 paddle American racers, everything is chrome/polished/powdered. 15 passes on fresh Redline assembled motor and new SCP pipes. 15k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Make that dream a reality! Redline built, open check book maintained, sponge chassis, hs glass and paint, 20 paddle American racers, everything is chrome/polished/powdered. 15 passes on fresh Redline assembled motor and new SCP pipes. 15k

DSC_0300.jpg

ha7ybeha.jpg

adaduquq.jpg

is that yours? ^