flywheel question

rebuilt my banshee a few months ago and i was trying to remove the flywheel without the proper puller but one that had worked previously...and i kinda gouged up the holes in the middle and im cutting out up high in 5-6th gear...could i have made the flywheel out of balance by doing that and if so would that be my problem? new coil pickup gap good jetting correct

i bought the bike off a friend it wasnt running when i got it but the only things i added were toomy t5s and uni air filter and rebuilt the top end with weisco pro lite pistons main jet is at 280 ive been narrowing down electrical issues with this bike and its getting closer each time...just have found multiple splices in spits etc and its alot better than it was before but ive owned other banshees and i know this one isnt quite where it should be..very close but not there yet

I think this is probably my first post and not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I just replaced my flywheel and stator with parts I bought on ebay and it ran great. My only problem is when I put the flywheel cover back on, after running it, the magneto caught one of the tabs on the flywheel and broke the magneto holding clip when I tried kicking it over. What did I do wrong?

When you break a magnet you create 2 separate magnets eaxh with their own north and south poles. This does not play well with the cdi.

I had a lightened flywheel that just randomly popped alot. Bike ran fine otherwise so i went back to my good stock flywheel and all was well.

When you break a magnet you create 2 separate magnets eaxh with their own north and south poles. This does not play well with the cdi.

I had a lightened flywheel that just randomly popped alot. Bike ran fine otherwise so i went back to my good stock flywheel and all was well.

I have a lightened flywheel, it doesn't sputter. But I heard they are more prone to breaking up. Do you think the flywheel flexes to much with out the original material and breaks up the magnets? Or is it just a coincidence?