4 mil HJR akly bike

crf250man

i couldn't get traction until after about 3hrs of the knobbie bikes tearing up the line.. finally got traction off the line.. but broke traction about 60ft out.. thought my trans broke..  it was litterally like I pulled in the clutch.. it just stopped accelerating and free rev'd.  worst track i've ever been too.  Bob's on its worst day was like a NHRA track compared to port huron.

no, but i know the track surface and their equipment they use to "maintain" it.   The track was a dumping ground for the highway construction..  nothing they can do, short of moving the track will make it better. Its almost like a crushed asphalt mixed with sand.. it gets hard.  Tons of rocks.  We had to walk the track every few hours and pick out the big rocks.. A few of my buddies bent their rims and chassis's.

Yea he's saying he beat 10mm and 14dms he has alot to learn. Especially popping off at the mouth like he did. He went on a slow weekend so now his bike is king shit.

Come to the dunes on a holiday weekend we have one of the fastest dune bikes in Michigan ill send you back to the other side were you belong.

Never said I beat the 14 DM, just stating facts that its wasnt like he completely destroyed me.

And yes I did get the 10 on the first race second he got me.

Let's not start he said she said bs

This is what YOU said.

Chewed up a few big bikes at the port Huron motorcycle club also, one I'm told had a time of 4.2 so it couldn't be too far off from the radar

Meaning you beat more then 1 big bike with the "bikes"

Whatever I'm done with you, like I said bring your shit to mayham and prove me wrong. My $500 bet still stands also dunes or with my track bike your choice.