4 mil HJR akly bike

crf250man

I had this long ass post that Windyjohn would have been oh so proud of typed out...........but then realized that Green nailed it......................FFS says it all

LOL. I was there!

That bike was sharp looking and fast....but sorry, not 4.0 fast.

(My buddy helped out with a tow when it ran out of fuel)

I was told a radar type gun was used..... (3rd hand Info)

I just re-read this on my home computer and realized my phone didn't show the entire post but anyway's. A 1.69 60' would yield around a 5.0 run wouldn't it? 

Depends on the motor size, the bigger motors can make it up down track.

BUT, the motor in question is a stock Cyl 4 mil. I just don't see it making up that much time.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Windyjohn you must have been the guy with the bikes that wouldn't pull them off the trailer.....figures

Nope That was Curt and Mark (Green drag bike and white/blue drag bike) otherwise known as Team Bag Chair Racing. LOL (Curt's green bike never came off the truck and I only saw Mark's drag bike make 2 runs)

You should talk.....I raced you once (With the wife's 370 bike) and you never got in front of me, then I find out you had ran out of fuel. My buddy Bill towed you out so you could fill up and you told him all about what you had while I was talking with your buddy about his clutch issues. After that we did some more duning. Every time we wanted to do some dragging again.... Your bike was always parked.

I was in the dunes Friday 2-7 and Saturday 9-8. I burnt 13 gallons of race fuel and in that entire time I only got to see you make 4 runs. I know you made more than that

BUT, the motor in question is a stock Cyl 4 mil. I just don't see it making up that much time.

I understand that, I'm not going to be to judgmental with his 4.0. LOL!

If he's happy with his bike that's all that really matters. If he wants the real times, he will take it to the track. That will probably never happen, because the truth will bust his little bubble he's living in.

I understand that, I'm not going to be to judgmental with his 4.0. LOL!

If he's happy with his bike that's all that really matters. If he wants the real times, he will take it to the track. That will probably never happen, because the truth will bust his little bubble he's living in.

Yeah, I here you. Its all in the slip right:D