Wont idle or rev out. Was fine last week?

4mm crank

115mm rod

Passion 12 port w wisecos

Stock head with head spacer plate 130psi compression

Ricky stator, ricky timing plate +3, ricky coil, ricky cdi

Graydon proline inframes

Stock intakes and cages w boysen dual stage

Uni dual stage pod filters

Keihin pwk 28s bored to 30mm 165 main 52 pilot jjh needle middle clip

Pulled all the extra stuff out of the harness tors parking brake stuff etc

Klotz supertechniplate and 93 @ 32.1

Just put the motor together got it running pretty good rode it for 4 days the other week. brought it home washed it ran it around the block was fine. pulled the steering stem out to extend it and paint it, pulled the carbs and filters to.clean and oil, changed case oil, got one.pipe welded, went to start it and usually put chokes on and give it 1 -2 kicks it fires and you can turn the chokes off right away. Bike wont start without giving it gas and its super boggy and it runs like a damn weed wacker you can push it wot and it only revs up half way, if you let off the gas it dies. Choke doesnt seem to effect it. I changed the plugs, gas, pulled the.filters off, swapped out a different.coil, pulled the carbs back apart, checked float height...im lost i really dont understand its deffinetly dumping gas seems like maybe too much gas? I dont know how, i didnt change any jetting or needle position. But when i cleaned the carbs after it wasnt running right and put them back on i turned the gas on then immediately started it and for.a split second it almost revved clean...any knowledgable suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the book i just wanted to get as much information as possible on the table to help yous help me! Thanks

Kevin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

It's either all that garbage Ricky stator shit that you really seem to have a lot of, or double check your key switch. I jumped a key switch with a staple in the plug, for some reason it did the tors limiter bog till I cut the wires and twisted them.

It's either all that garbage Ricky stator shit that you really seem to have a lot of, or double check your key switch. I jumped a key switch with a staple in the plug, for some reason it did the tors limiter bog till I cut the wires and twisted them.

X2 on the shitty Stator

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I had one that I would have dry out the plugs to the

cdi every time I washed it (until I used some dielectric grease)

I STILL have that issue...I gotta regrease some connectors. if the bike gets wet itll idle poorly, and if you hit the throttle it does the TORS safety thing...just goes chug chug chug chug chug. i wish i had a video of it. Maybe thats your issue?

Sounds like the stator to me.. I had  ricky stator bad right out of the box.. It had the same issue you're having...

I dont believe the slides can be put in backwards cause they are "d" shaped slides. Also both pwks are the same with the same.arrangement as far as the ball on the bowl i think they both have it like that...how can i test the stator? What is spec?

-kevin

I hear that. But its a nice high output stator only 3 years old. I dont have 150 to just throw it out under suspicion of it being bad. What stator should i purchase thats reasonable in price...looks like a site sponser only sells square plug...i will need a round i think.

I dont believe the slides can be put in backwards cause they are "d" shaped slides. Also both pwks are the same with the same.arrangement as far as the ball on the bowl i think they both have it like that...how can i test the stator? What is spec?

-kevin

OOP! Guess I missed the part where you're running PWKs. Sorry about that.