Safety at the track.

n2otoofast4u

So, would it be better to wear shoes or boots? When you slip off, you're going with the boots, whereas wearing shoes your shoe will just slip off, most likely.

I've seen a guy slip off wearing skate shoes, and his shoe just flew off, I'm sure he would've been pulled in of he had boots.

In a crash, a boot would be better, of course. Kind of goes both ways IMO...

Any thoughts?

So, would it be better to wear shoes or boots? When you slip off, you're going with the boots, whereas wearing shoes your shoe will just slip off, most likely.

I've seen a guy slip off wearing skate shoes, and his shoe just flew off, I'm sure he would've been pulled in of he had boots.

In a crash, a boot would be better, of course. Kind of goes both ways IMO...

Any thoughts?

maybe put a hoop on so the feet dont slip off?? weird I know, just throwing it out there.

I'm still using stock pegs with sharpened teeth and I still wouldn't mind more protection. Those heal hoop deals are kinda neat and don't look half bad. And I'm sure they wouldn't be adding much wait to the machine. I'd run them.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I ended up buying. It was a little hard to get used to but I'm wearing it, so I don't get any more retarded.

I want to get a LEATT, but we use our safety equipment for our drag cars & drag quads. Not so sure the Hans is right for the quad or the LEATT is right or can be used for our drag cars. Anyway, what model did you get & what was the cost if you don't mind me asking?