What is the best year for Banshee when wanting to Mod for Sand Drags

robert77

X2 that was before they toned it down to keep it safe. They were pushing 70hp from the factory. But of course, like all good things that had to end. It became a liability issue at that point. So Yamaha re did the whole bike and just toned it down.

X2 that was before they toned it down to keep it safe. They were pushing 70hp from the factory. But of course, like all good things that had to end. It became a liability issue at that point. So Yamaha re did the whole bike and just toned it down.

Ya know. Is this true or have i been trolled for like a year. 

1985 definitely the best year. they came stock with  421 cub cylinders and override tranny. ive heard some wicked stories about them but good luck finding them there were only 50 some made.

A friend of mine has a kx65 powered atc70 and he tells people a very similar story when they ask about it Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

1985 definitely the best year. they came stock with 421 cub cylinders and override tranny. ive heard some wicked stories about them but good luck finding them there were only 50 some made.

That was the special edition.

On a serious note... The earlier J arm frames might be the hot ticket for drag set ups if you are really serious about weight savings.