new build does not run?

alright i just finnished my banshee and i cant get it started. it has spark and fresh top and bottom end. i kicked this thing till i had a hole in my shoe it would fire like once but not start and a loud backfire every once in a wyle. any ideas? and after kicking it for so long the plugs still looked dry maybe not getting fuel? i know the carbs are full of gas becouse i can see the level in the dial a jet tubes.

Check that your slides are down all the way.I just had the same thing happen to me. New build with 35 pwk's from another bike I never ran, plugs looked dry also. Somebody adjusted the carb tops so the slides were still open about 1/4" all the time. Didn't even check that at first because they were supposed to be off a running bike with almost the exact same setup.

Check that your slides are down all the way.I just had the same thing happen to me. New build with 35 pwk's from another bike I never ran, plugs looked dry also. Somebody adjusted the carb tops so the slides were still open about 1/4" all the time. Didn't even check that at first because they were supposed to be off a running bike with almost the exact same setup.

Had the same issue too.

I'm going with pilot is way to small if there keihin pj carbs I have seen them end up at 62 pilots more than a few times,seemed odd but it has happened to me more than 6 times,plus all the mx trail set ups that run them end up at 162-168 main and big pilots