see what my banshee is worth to sell

I completly sandplasted frame and sent it ti be painted cost on pait was about 2100. I put all new bushings and any think that was broke i replaced. I have a 4 mil 421 serval with 2 hrs on it which i had passion racing it has 35 kleins, boss intake cool head 4 mil hot rod crank and all new hardware. I'm courious to see what i can get for it also its a 89 j arm frame!post-31072-0-36980300-1367881632.jpg

yeah CIK in savannah painted it and can up load receipt I did all prep work sandblasted bought paint they said since i tore it down and brought it to them in peices it was more and all they painted was frame.

How bout you just GIVE it to me before you make another dumb move that costs you 5-7 times what it should?

$2100 for paint? I have had entire bikes powder coated, polished and clear ceramic coated and not had a bill get that steep. A friend should tackle you and take your wallet.....make you tell them what you need your money for before they hand you any.

$2100 in paint on a $2100 bike. Good Luck.