No clutch disengagement. Help please!

rg97

found problem. one of the clutch screws was loose, so when i pulled in the clutch, the pressure plate was going like \ and the place where the screws were tight was not disengaging. While its apart im going to buy a barnett dirt digger kit, which imo is the best

Fact: Barnett dirt digger is junk! Maybe not absolute garbage but not the best. A you start to sort out the clutch you will figure it out. However, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it my be.

found problem. one of the clutch screws was loose, so when i pulled in the clutch, the pressure plate was going like \ and the place where the screws were tight was not disengaging. While its apart im going to buy a barnett dirt digger kit, which imo is the best

get a clutch from FAST. his clutch works great. the barnett clutch wears good but doesn't grab they slip under high loads.

Thanks for the input. I'm probably not going to buy new discs and plates yet, the ones in there now are fine. We had first thought that maybe we ruined some of the plates and thats why it wasnt working. Turns out that wasnt the case, so today its getting put back together with new coolant and new oil. I'm thinking wet clutch 80w or 85w from my yamaha store. Will that work ok??