after riding wont re start with out pulling

blk01hd

my wife has a 91 banshee thats got oversize carbs coolhead with 22cc domes bills pipes and punched 60 over. its been sitting for about 18 months and we recently moved and i shook quad to shake up gas in tank swapped in freesh plugs and it started and ran fine, loaded into trailer brought to house 4 days later unloaded and tried starting it backfired and fouiled plugs. changed plugs again lol adn it fired right up we rode 4 -5 miles around country block and shut off behind trailer to let cool before there loaded back up sat for 20-30 tried to start and wouldnt so just pushed into trailer any idears whats goin on. also has never ricky stator and i re did harness and removed connectors for tors and throttle switch

ive been throwing the idea around of pulling the bigger carbs off and just using a factory set with tors eliminated. i know it not coil, or stator cause i have taken them off this one and put on mine and it worked fine did flywheel too.  ill pull carbs and go from there.  thanks for input