Welcome To The New Hq Forums!

Lee

First of all I wanted to thank all HQ'ers for being patient and supporting the HQ through this transition. The new forums will offer a much better experience overall, as well as functional.

You may probably notice that not all posts and topics from the previous forum are here. In order to make the conversion from a very large database to the new InvisionBoard database, I had to ixnay any thread that did not have a reply within 10 days of it being posted. I'm sure you will all understand. This in turn will clean up the forums and allow for speedy page-loading and browsing.

Most everything converted just fine, however you may need to re-upload your avatar you had before or re-select an avatar from our gallery in your profile page.

Over the next few days you will see a slight transformation into a format that is customized for all of you, Banshee-riders.

I won't take up too much time and writing books, but again, I wanted to thank everyone for being patient with me and that I hope you will find the new forums to be a change for the better.

If you have any problems with your username and/or password, feel free to email me.

If you have been on the board for quite some time and would like to become a moderator, please email me (lee@bansheehq.com), and, though I will probably not reply unless you are selected, I will be reading and considering each request. Please also include which forum category(s) you would like to moderate.

Another roll-out, offered by us, HQ Network, is website Hosting. For more details, please email me (lee@bansheehq.com) .

Thank you & as always, Roost On!

-Lee & the HQ team

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks guys!!

And most definitely I will offer image uploading.

They have some pretty neat mods for this software that i can try out as well.

How does everyone like the new color scheme/layout? Or did you like the previous blue-white color scheme/layout before? Just curious. It's pretty easy to change the scheme since it's all skin-based.

Thanks again,

-Lee

I think the color is easy to read. It's fine.

I noticed there isn't an edit feature...I'm assuming yet, but thought I'd let you know.

***EDIT*** There is now an edit. ... :D

Also, are you going to have the old hq in a read only format like the previous two. There is a lot of good information in there that people could use. I still go back to the old old now and then. I've even check out the old old old network 54 with all the pop ups sometimes.

Hey everybody, since we seem to be starting over, be ready for a lot of the same questions. They will need to be answered again before people can do a search and get an answer.

Oh, and the date and time is 21 days off :blink:

I really like the option at the bottom... printer friendly is awesome. It's getting good lee. Thanks for all the work your putting into this site. I'll keep editing this as I notice some of the cool features or don't see things that we use to have if you don't mind (doesn't mean there not there, just that I may have overlooked them).

I love the "my assistant) at the top too!! Great job lee. Keep it coming!!!!!!

The calendar will be a neat tool if somehow we can add different rides for different weekends that members will be going on. Looks like the members list is a little funky yet but I really like that you can add a photo to your user.

Don't forget to put in your b-day in your profile. I noticed the site lets everyone know who's b-day it is.