Bac Technologies carbon fiber axle

Ctown208

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You were TOLD it wouldn't hold up. You NEVER got a warranty in writing like you get with JJ&A!

You're the fucking idiot here, not me! :rotflmao:

If you don't want my opinion or any others, stay the fuck off the site!

Look stupid fuck. Im just following up the thread I made about the axle. Im not here for anything else. Someone may do a search one day looking for info on the product, thats what im providing.. in reality the axle broke due to the hub. If a jjanda hub was made to work probably would still hold up.. I made calls to julie and asked if it would work. I was assured it would and that if I had a problem they would help me out as to cut me the replacements for cost.. the problem is they tried to plame the sprocket for the hub failures and then basically told us to kick rocks.. I never asked for a free one just a cheaper shaft..

Is that clear of should I dumb it down for you some more?

• Like 1

Look stupid fuck. Im just following up the thread I made about the axle. Im not here for anything else. Someone may do a search one day looking for info on the product, thats what im providing.. in reality the axle broke due to the hub. If a jjanda hub was made to work probably would still hold up.. I made calls to julie and asked if it would work. I was assured it would and that if I had a problem they would help me out as to cut me the replacements for cost.. the problem is they tried to plame the sprocket for the hub failures and then basically told us to kick rocks.. I never asked for a free one just a cheaper shaft..

Is that clear of should I dumb it down for you some more?

Tell me the story again about how they assured you it would be OK. It's almost nap time. :rotflmao: