10mil duner?

pistons run about 125 each?  whats the cost of dm pistons?

a 10 cub would work well also.   there have been several as cast 535-540's? on ebay for pretty reasonable costs.  you said cost was not a problem? 

last week there was a LSR sand shark on ebay for 10k buy it now.  i believe it had a 7 mill in it.

unfortunatley i am going to retire the 535 for now.  the internals are so worn out its literally shaking apart right now...  i need to replace so much inside after the 7 years it has been running i'm just going to split it and wait till i have the $$$ to re do the motor. new pistons new crank and fresh replate, replace a bunch of transmission bearings and clutch bearing parts...    on a side note  i will have the 485 back together for HQ ( i HOPE).  i will be redoing the porting in it to more of a drag port and see what that 4 mill can put out..   i'm going to challenge all the big motors to a 5 hot lap race and see how many make it!

Cam were are u getting 73mm pistons for the cheetah for 125 each? U  using H2 pistons and cutting in the windows? Becuase even with my old hook up i could only get them for $140 a piston and that was with my best friend that use to work at trinity. So what am i missing? If i can get them for $125 a piston that will be bad ass. I have to say the cheetah when built right is a killer motor. I can not tq numbers that cam is claiming but I do have 64 ft pounds of tq and 114hp on gas not alky .And u can dune that motor all day with no heating problem.

• Like 1

im not doubting your claims...(well maybe a little :lol: ) but you make some pretty bold statements about these 535. i have a buddy with one that works AMAZING! i rode that bike serveral times and it very impressive! but i truly need to see some proof (dyno sheets) to believe these claims you always state! another thing about the 535's... they are quite a bit more money for the topend, pvs, and just maintaining(piston cost). besides, is a big cc motor, it should run good! right? im im looking foward to this hq ride in september, i hope you and your 535 are there! i really would love to see your bike in action! i do here it's nasty! 

I too, would like to see dyno sheets of these 120hp dunable 535 cheetahs.

Also, don't get your hopes up about seeing any truly fast bikes in Oklahoma. The fastest bike you see, still isn't even close to fast.

[bold statement]

• Like 1

i am using the h2 with no windows at all. wossner has a set out now but i have not tried them yet.  wiseco's for h-2 is in the 125 range.

a powervalve gas  motor with 64ft lbs and 114hp is one linear bitch.  if there is a graph of it post it.  i know on mine at 7500 it was making 100hp.  and looked like flat line up to the 11,000 where it went into the 110+'s

hell even a 421 pv cub would make very useable progressive hp.  more than enough fun to dune with.  IF built right

Cam were are u getting 73mm pistons for the cheetah for 125 each? U  using H2 pistons and cutting in the windows? Becuase even with my old hook up i could only get them for $140 a piston and that was with my best friend that use to work at trinity. So what am i missing? If i can get them for $125 a piston that will be bad ass. I have to say the cheetah when built right is a killer motor. I can not tq numbers that cam is claiming but I do have 64 ft pounds of tq and 114hp on gas not alky .And u can dune that motor all day with no heating problem.

sounds like you have a stout motor! may i ask who ported it and set up the domes?

my mo\\\\\\

sounds like you have a stout motor! may i ask who ported it and set up the domes?

Motor was Ported by Mat Shearer, and I used My old Titan domes form tim. Two of the best in the business,  I have graph, just need to upload it. my comp is to high to the power falls off at 9800. Give me a few min to post graph