ebay radiator ? and asv lever ?

well ive been reading up on here about the ebay radiators and was wondering if any of you guys have messed with these..http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANSHEE-YFZ350-Full-aluminum-radiator-and-silicone-hose-/110714453254?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c7187d06&vxp=mtr...

or should i just go with the asi ones that people have recommended. only reason i was wondering about these is because they have the hoses with them.. 

also whats the big difference in these asv levers? its quite a bit of money difference on the different models they have. thanks guys/.

I think the difference in the F1 and F3 is the warranty,  1 yr vs 3,  I believe the C5 and C6 are lighter material.  the levers are awesome,  so easy to pull.  I recently just got the F3 shorty's and I love them.  The brake lever feels a lot more responsive and easier to grab.  get a new clutch cable while your at it.  Think of how many times you use the clutch lever while your riding.  Definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable with these levers.

save some money and get fluidyne. at least you'll know the company who did it for you and itll live much longer another thing the ebay radiators might be great but youll never know if its pure aluminium or not, im currently saving for a fluidyne!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160956284546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

i went with this one because ASI are a bunch of scammers.  they tried to take 15 bucks for shipping on a radiator they never shipped and i had to open a paypal claim to get my money back.  Then they told me they would get my ebay account closed if i didnt remove the negetive feedback.  Total bs.  

Anyways this radiator is well built, fit perfect, and is actually in fountain valley in california.  i was happy with what i got.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160956284546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

i went with this one because ASI are a bunch of scammers.  they tried to take 15 bucks for shipping on a radiator they never shipped and i had to open a paypal claim to get my money back.  Then they told me they would get my ebay account closed if i didnt remove the negetive feedback.  Total bs.  

Anyways this radiator is well built, fit perfect, and is actually in fountain valley in california.  i was happy with what i got.

dam that sucks..besides you i haven hurd any complaints form anyone..sucks that happened to you man.

it's all good, just took 3 weeks+ to get 15 bucks back...but i wasnt about to let them keep it on principal.  ended up with a radiator im happy with...that came with some sort of warrenty, and in an actual box with a name brand.