Not liking these Lectrons right now!

M671504 touched it briefly, but I've seen on multiple occasions where the float actually rubs the billet bowls and hangs them up.

Lastly. For future notes. Anything lectron that's going to be used on alky goes to Dennis.

When you have them apart snap a picture of the metering rods and make note of what number/letter they are.

IMAG0205_zps84466d40.jpg

IMAG0204_zps8ef37a6b.jpg

Pe-1 rod set at 48.6. I shouldn't have to use a speacial throttle cable for these carbs right?

• Like 1

M671504 touched it briefly, but I've seen on multiple occasions where the float actually rubs the billet bowls and hangs them up.

Lastly. For future notes. Anything lectron that's going to be used on alky goes to Dennis.

When you have them apart snap a picture of the metering rods and make note of what number/letter they are.

Like this?

IMAG0207_zps866b86ae.jpg

If this is where they normally hang up should I shave the sides of the bowl with a dremel?

what size are the needle/seat?

Those PJs are pretty special as well.. Will probably work, but not quite what I was picturing.. Did They put those in or were they already there?

Pjs were there and seat is 3.5

Anyways, those are interesting looking PJ's. What's the benefit or reason to them being like that?

It's not bothering me, it actually put a grin on my face while I'm trying to figure this shit out.

Dunno bout the pjs, I'd have to ask the guy that screwed me over on these. Of coarse it was last summer when I bought em. My fault, I should have checked them out closely.

the middle pj is similar to a clippard and should work fine. the other is a pill style that uses a round main jet to control flow. The setup will work, just no what I was expecting to see

Ya think this is like an old school set up or something? Or a hack job? Evidently it'll work cause they were flow tested at Lectron, surely they would have mentioned it?