RaceTech Electric Banshee Stator Group Buy!

Hey BHQ,

I want to offer you guys a group buy on stators. We have a great product for these bikes, and I'd like to help you all get em for a great price.

Any of our Banshee parts are eligible for this group buy. I will list them below. I need to get a least 10 committed buyers to offer this price.

The group buy will unlock a special coupon code I will give to each of you, depending on what you'd like to buy. You will then purchase on our website using the coupon code to receive your discount.

95-06 Yamaha Banshee High Power Dual Output AC Lighting Stator

T47742648.jpg

Regular Price: $109

Group Buy Price: $90

18% discount

95-06 Yamaha Banshee High Power 200W DC Charging Stator

T58373249.jpg

Regular Price: $114.99

Group Buy Price: $95

18% discount

95-06 Yamaha Banshee High Power 200W DC Stator & Regulator/Rectifier Kit

T58373277.jpg

Regular Price: $159.99

Group Buy Price: $120.00

25% discount

As always with us, free shipping in the USA.  

I will run this group buy through end of day Thursday 4/25/2103.  If you are in on this and COMMITTED, please start a list of your names in this format:

1. My-Name-a

2. My-Name-b

3. My-Name-c

etc...

Thanks Matt. No need to pay right now, I'd rather have everybody pay when it closes, easier to track.  I just need to know that you're buying something from the list above, I don't need to know what it is right now, since you'll finalize the purchase through our website where you can choose whichever item you'd like.

Glad to see this filling up! As for the questions about the older bikes, YES this stator will work just fine. As it was said, you'll have to swap the connector.  You can easily just swap the connector over from your stock 94- stator onto my part and be ready to rock. I can write up instructions for doing so.  I also have a detailed set of wiring instructions I sketched out, that I will put into PDF form so you guys can download them from my website soon.