Redline Racing

I will say without a doubt that this guy works WAY too much..... Ive spent time at his shop, the phone never stops ringing!!! Ive been there Saturdays, Sundays, early in the day, late in the day, it doesn't matter, the phone is going all the time! And by rights, he answers the damn thing way more than he has time for yet he turns out tremendous work to each and every customer. How he juggles it all amazes me, but he does it!! Im gonna guess its just a circumstance of luck (or lack of) that you haven't reached him by phone, but I assure you more often than not he answers and will take the time to explain options/ideas/prices to each and every person.

And even with all the time he commits to on the phone with people.....he still delivers on time, on schedule, meets the customers needs and never makes you feel rushed.

Not to mention his stuff performs and he knows what he's doing. All that work and he still makes time to test motors and even find new designs.

Being at the top of your industry is never an easy job or for the faint of heart. Top notch guy.  :notworthy: (And He answers my calls most of the time, when he doesn't I assume he's running a machine and focused on a customers important work.)

Well I'll be....and i just figured the reason he didn't answer his phone was because he was at that gay pride rally in Portland??

Seriously though , the guy does get the work turned out on time,while PERSONALLY doing the work,testing it,and experimenting with new ways to improve power,,,while spending time on the phone with customers.  Cant beat that.

I heard the only time he dont answer the phone is when n2otoofast4u is there on his knees under the porting bench taking care of cams needs in exchange for porting work.

Actually I spend a lot of time on Ashley Madison. I'm hoping to find Lacey Clark I know she can't be happy with her current relationship. :)

Hahaha. You get the girl, you get the bills!!

Before you know it, you'll be working 18-22 hours a day to keep up!

Women should all come with a price tag. If they did, it would be very sobering on your first date.

Guys like Hugh Hefner have figured out how to work it all out like a lease! LOL

Love Redline when I was about to miss out on a trip because I couldn't get parts locally, I was directed up to Redline and well don't like working with any other shop more then friendly and helpful. And got the parts i needed had them on the counter when i got there too. Hated asking for advice the other day now knowing how busy he is up there. I am would go the extra time to see Cam then go a 5 minute drive to be robbed or just treated like crap to no get any parts and end up ordering them at double or triple prices.