think this would be worth trading for a 04 yfz

WTF..... Id start diving farther into that motor. Does it have the straight cuts like he said it did? CK158 is a 115mm rod or as most call it a long rod. Id have a hard time believing that someone built a stock stroke, long rod small block twister motor but I could be wrong. Set the jugs back on it and measure the stroke that will be the for sure best way to tell.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF..... Id start diving farther into that motor. Does it have the straight cuts like he said it did? CK158 is a 115mm rod or as most call it a long rod. Id have a hard time believing that someone built a stock stroke, long rod small block twister motor but I could be wrong. Set the jugs back on it and measure the stroke that will be the for sure best way to tell.

yeah I would but he left the pistons out, kind of pissed but I still came out good in top. I'm going to send the cylinders back to twister and let them know what I got. hopefully it'll just have to be bored with new pistons...

Your frame is hardly stock either.  That's a hybrid front end on your frame, twister small-block cylinder top end is $1500, and frame/suspension/shocks is probably another $1200-1500.  So between the top end and frame/suspension you came out on top.  Anything beyond that is just money in the bank.  Good trade!!

Your frame is hardly stock either. That's a hybrid front end on your frame, twister small-block cylinder top end is $1500, and frame/suspension/shocks is probably another $1200-1500. So between the top end and frame/suspension you came out on top. Anything beyond that is just money in the bank. Good trade!!

thanks! I already got plans to take it apart and paint the frame a different color and probably not going to run any plastics I like the bare frame look.

Dude nice come up regardless you still came up, maybe look at the piston serial number and look for the part or call lew at twister with the piston part number and he could tell u what it is

I can't get ahold of them, they won't answer the phone and their voice mailbox is full. I've tried emailing them too with no luck