looking for some PORTED serval cub info

Before i call up Redline for pricing for port work, let me make sure i'm not leaving anything out considering i never planned/researched after market jugs. From my research, i see i need this: please correct if i am wrong with a brief explination

cub water plugs

serval cub jugs

pistons(for cub)

Cub ARP head studs(10 of them)

carbs(depends what builder says)

head dome size(depends what builder says)

I plan to go through the entire bottom end to check everything especially my shift works/bearings. So stuff like gaskets, orings etc arent on the list because that isnt cub specific.

I will inquire with the builder what i need trying to project how much extra OT i have to work to save up for this.

What u talkn about claimed sprinklerman. How about proof with consecutive dynos on diff serval engines in the upper 80s with no bottom end loss.

I guess claimed was the wrong word. "Claimed" could insinuate that the power may ,or may not be there.

What i should have said was "Does it really matter what he does or charges  if he produces the power that he says? "

What u talkn about claimed sprinklerman. How about proof with consecutive dynos on diff serval engines in the upper 80s with no bottom end loss.

I've seen one of Redline's Servals on the dyno personally. It was 85hp with an awesome curve. That was ported. That same exact motor and setup made right around 77hp before porting. This is a pump gas motor.

These 4mm Servals aren't rocket science. They're doing exactly what they're supposed to do.

I talked to Cameron last night about them. He said it's roughly 10hp from no porting to porting.

As far as price is concerned, I don't know what Redline or anyone else charges and don't really care, but if you're getting an extra 10hp for $250-500 you're getting a good deal as far as I'm concerned.

I also need to add that I rode a FAST 4mm Serval with a cleanup port at Nationals last year and it had tons of power everywhere. I ran the same 22" cut tires that I run on the 18DM with 15/41 gearing and it pulled them easily. I'm guessing that motor to make mid 70s for power.

The dyno graph posted from a FAST customer in another thread showed loss of power and the bike would be slower. So I need more proof to give then my porting business. The Redline graph was amazing.

I'm not sure what more you want. I've given you first hand real world experiences. I won a National title on one. I've ridden a ton of different motors from stock cylinder stuff to 18DMs. If the combination of my testimony and the Redline dyno charts aren't enough "proof" then maybe all you're really doing is chasing a number and you may be one of those people who is never really happy with anything.

I also need to add that I rode a FAST 4mm Serval with a cleanup port at Nationals last year and it had tons of power everywhere. I ran the same 22" cut tires that I run on the 18DM with 15/41 gearing and it pulled them easily. I'm guessing that motor to make mid 70s for power.

Just curious as a comparison, have you ever had your 18dm dyno'd? what did it make?

You would think there would be a huge difference between 18dm and 4m serval.