head light wiring question

so i recently bought a banshee that i want to use for trail riding, its a great bike however it dosent have any lights(front or rear), so i pulled a schamitic for the banshee off line and i see how the wiring is done for the lights, the low beam ties to theyellow/red & green wire, and the high beam ties to yellow/red & yellow wire so my question is, since i dont have the light switch mec. on my handle bar ither, i would like to put a toggle switch somewhere on the bike, i dont have a voltage regulator so will it be ok to just tie the toggle switch to the yellow/red & yellow for constant high beam with out the voltage regulator? or will it be safe to just tie it to the the yellow/red &green for low beam with out an issue, im trying to stay away from having to buy a voltage regulator but have lights for trail riding with a toggle switch. WITH OUT HURTING MY BIKE.

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL!!!!!

cool, just got one off of e bay, now will i be able to run this rigid industries led, those exact ones, i will order them if it will work. link at bottom

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/43/53/160/1195/-/36159/Rigid-Industries-Dually-2x2-LED-Lights?term=banshee+led+lights

If you have not done a DC conversion, you cant run thoes LED's.  Well you can, they just wont last long.  Use the search to look up floating the ground.  Its a very easy upgrade to do.  You will also need a battery and a REG/REC.  All can be found on this web site. 

so is it just better to go with trail tec lights instead, link below says will work with stick banshee or modded banshee, if so ill just save the time and get these, i see many banshee with theses aswell, i dnt know if you have to modd it make work

http://stores.wildcardracingparts.com/-strse-3941/Trail-Tech-Atv-Lighting/Detail.bok

that my question, does trail tech run fine on a stock stator with a 35W bulb system without hurting anything, i see thousands of people running them on their banshees but i never ask them about the wiring, i have already ordered the trail tech lights  and the discription says for banshee so im guess is that it will be fine, hope some one clears this up!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it will be okay to run those on your stock stator.  If you do alot of night riding, I would strongly consider doing a DC conversion and running LED's.  I love mine, and they are ten times brighter than the trail techs your buying.  Its also a plus to be able to run your lights at night while sitting down in the bottom of a bowl at the dunes without running your engine.  Just some food for thought..

no, i dont do much night riding, im only puting lights on so if i ever want to then they will be their, maybe later down the line i will do a dc conversion but as of rite now i dont see the need, and as long as the trail tech are brighter then stock i think the will do fine,