Snakehunt

Crazykane

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought that trans was new when they built that motor robert?  what the hell dude??  i knew it felt like shit when i rode it.  thats why i got off the damn thing.  

did crazykane have the cheetah with the huge rippers on it and you were sitting on the tank?  made about 3 clean passes and wheeled like a mad man the rest of the time??

in my opinion i have had WAY more fun at the HQ ride events  i know i'm going to get to race some new bikes and afterwards we are all going to hangout in the pits and get drunk and talk shit.  snakehunt is cool for watching the idiots and people get arrested.  the dragracing for the most part has been pretty sucky  unless you like racing 200ft..  its still fun  but HQ is a blast!

if ANYONE is considering snakehunt to be a better turnout for  sand drag racing.  you got some screw's loose..   

Cam it was new I think I back loaded it one to many times and bent a fork. It was shifting fine when I was making some test runs by when I got to running on the back track that's when it started acting funny but oh well. It's not like I'm in a big hurry to get it fixed shit it may sit all year.

Theres good running bikes at snakehunt for sure as well as the HQ ride. Theres more morons at snakehunt for sure , and at snakehunt every year I see pretty trailer queen bikes sittin in camp that never even go out one time. Seen one for probably 5 years.

My bike will have the rippers on it again. And I made more than 3 good passes. There were only a couple of runs where I had to let completely out of it. Those runs was when we change tire pressure once I got the pressure right much easier to ride.

And I don't how anyone sits back on the seat. My bike comes up more 3,4 normally don't use 5th. And its a+15 arm maybe not enough chassis?

Hey I was there too. Lol. Too bad us 3 or 4 had to race each other. Sat was a little better but that was a small turnout for snakehunt. HQ ride will get us a full house. Lotus, Crazykane you guys are kickass dudes.