Snakehunt

Crazykane

Its a lonestar +6 single a arm chassis. And the motor is 745cc.

Loco my front tires rarely where on the ground. I sit it down hard on this pass. If you guys have a better set up than everyone else in the sand drag world I will be the first to switch over.

This motor has ran 90mph at Dome valley so it picks up speed a little faster than a average motor whoops become jumps.

Is this the motor that Mike Brock had for sale? With that chassis setup its gonna be a struggle on every section of the track including wheelies and handling. I read back through and you said your running a 15 over arm, so your long back there already. Id look at getting the tank up into the nose of the bike to transfer some weight up there to counter the wheelie situation. I agree that the bike isnt going to stuff the nose like that unless its chopped down from coming way up in a wheelie. A motor that size is not going to be easily wrangled in a chassis that small. Another member on here is getting ready to learn the same thing. You are only fast when you are on the throttle, and everytime you chop the throttle you are loosing to a smaller bike and wrecking parts.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic