Override problems

Gotmils?

Was doing some testing the other day and my bike will not go in 3rd gear under a load unless I back out of the throttle a lil bit but if I'm just riding it will shift fine and when I'm in neutral if I'm ripping on it it will jump into first I have 1-5n down override any ideas what the problem might be

I really don't know I want be back home until wendsday to get a chance to look at it just trying get some ideas

But I think it did but I'm not Forsure when I broke the motor down I didn't mess with anything but pulling the shifter shaft out

Jumping into 1st probably left the spring out , the far right side one closest to the shift star. If it is a duneable that will make it even worse but a non duneable still needs that spring. As for not going into 3rd it could be shift star/ecce ntric adjuster not adjusted correctly or anytime an override wont shift into higher gears without letting off the throttle it may be clutch slipping. Does it shift hard going into 4th , 5 th as well? If so then clutch slip may be the problem. Otherwise , eccentric, shift fork.

Jumping in to 1st sure sounds like a spring deal ,  how old is your clutch ? is it a good one ?    do you have a lockout ?   like radar says if its slipping it wont want to shift . and you are making more HP !  You did say you didnt mess with the fork shafts   right ? so a spring coulndt of fell off  ?

Yess I have a lockup and Yess I didn't mess with the forks spring but the last pass I made the shifter got stuck when I tried to go in 3rd but I got it unstuck and it went back to shifting fine as long as I wasn't running it hard and I have pretty new r1 clutches