+4 or +6 swingarm

Abe

Ok guys I am building a 421 serval with supporting mods such as inframe drag pipes and 35 pwk carbs advanced timing etc. so predicting 75 + hp as cast for now and later on once I have the entire bike as I want it I will probably do a serval style port which would bump up into the 85 + hp range. The bike will be used as a trail/play bike that will need to perform a little of all types of riding, hill climbs , buddy drags, and just about anything u can think to throw at it. My ? Is a +4 or +6 swingarm gonna be the better match. Will probably run 22 in tires and I'm a heavy rider so traction should not be an issue with either arm.

If it were me, I would just leave it stock length, but then again I'm the idiot running 80 HP on a -2 swinger. Btw my DM will be in the same chassis.

If you must go longer, just remember you said you wanted it to be trailable. The longer you get the harder it is to turn. But you said you wanna climb with it so I guess the +4 is a happy medium. Just make sure to pony up for a round house swinger though.

If it were me, I would just leave it stock length, but then again I'm the idiot running 80 HP on a -2 swinger. Btw my DM will be in the same chassis.

If you must go longer, just remember you said you wanted it to be trailable. The longer you get the harder it is to turn. But you said you wanna climb with it so I guess the +4 is a happy medium. Just make sure to pony up for a round house swinger though.

A DM with a -2???? Why?

I really like the looks of the +6 but haven't rode anything bigger than a +4 and was worried about the the ride ability since I'm not fortunate enough to own more than one bike so it must do it all

Try a plus 6 !!!!   If you don't like it we might be able to work out a trade on my +4

Either way, id suggest bugeting a little money to get the rear shock setup for it. It DOES make a difference.

Id reccomend MattSCSS ,even though he's a prune-picker. :P

What arm did you run spinklerman with the redline serval ? 

Try a plus 6 !!!!   If you don't like it we might be able to work out a trade on my +4

That sounds like a good idea 

Just go +6