Street bike for a worked quad

sheerider11

06 zx6r 17xxx miles

Looking to trade for a banshee that is well built or a well built 450.

Suspension, motor, whole nine. No stock bikes unless you have two to throw up. All must have titles.

White with gold pearl ( I mice the paint myself, also painted my self. At a body shop)

Paint and clear cost me over 1000 alone.

Look up the ppg vibrance collection if you don't believe me

Have rear seat and pegs

Has windshield and blinkers

Power commander with custom map for exhaust

Bmc filter

D3 grips

Ebc pads all around

Fresh oil coolant and break fluid

New chain and sprockets

Bike is currently stretched and lowered. Can all be changed DSCF1560.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

I HAVE AN 01' banshee with a clean (original owner) title that sat for 10 years. It has about 100 soft California sand dune hours on it. Ported, polished, milled, vforce reeds, white brothers boost bottle, K&N, E brake block off plate, FMF Fatty gold pipes and silencers, on the bike now and I have a brand new $200 NOSS cool head, turf tamer tires, stand shark tires. That's all I can think of now. Sorry but no suspension work. It's not a must in the California sand dunes.

The story behind the low hours and why it sat the last 10 years is because I put about 80 or 90 hours on it to brake it in, then decided I wanted to double the HP. I tore it down, had Sam Co do the cylinders and head on it. My Yamaha mechanic friend and I put it all back together adding some bolt on parts. I rode it in the desert about 3 more trips. It was running a little Rich in the top of 5th and all of 6th gear. I didn't mind because the thing is a beast and you never need to go over 90 in the sand dunes.

I moved home to NJ and with the difference in humidity, it ran even more Rich, and in NJ we have places to ride where you could use 6th gear if you have the balls. I finally decided lat week to jet the bike for the east coast humidity. In fact, the carbs have been torn apart this week and should be back together by s .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I HAVE AN 01' banshee with a clean (original owner) title that sat for 10 years. It has about 100 soft California sand dune hours on it. Ported, polished, milled, vforce reeds, white brothers boost bottle, K&N, E brake block off plate, FMF Fatty gold pipes and silencers, on the bike now and I have a brand new $200 NOSS cool head, turf tamer tires, stand shark tires. That's all I can think of now. Sorry but no suspension work. It's not a must in the California sand dunes.The story behind the low hours and why it sat the last 10 years is because I put about 80 or 90 hours on it to brake it in, then decided I wanted to double the HP. I tore it down, had Sam Co do the cylinders and head on it. My Yamaha mechanic friend and I put it all back together adding some bolt on parts. I rode it in the desert about 3 more trips. It was running a little Rich in the top of 5th and all of 6th gear. I didn't mind because the thing is a beast and you never need to go over 90 in the sand dunes.I moved home to NJ and with the difference in humidity, it ran even more Rich, and in NJ we have places to ride where you could use 6th gear if you have the balls. I finally decided lat week to jet the bike for the east coast humidity. In fact, the carbs have been torn apart this week and should be back together by s . Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the offer but looking for something worth an even trade.

Have a buddy who is interested @ $4k. That's around the value for mileage. I guess let me know

Yeah for a stock bike. Like I said paint cost me over 1000 alone. Power commander map and dyno tuning cost 600.

Bike doesn't need to sell. Had a death on the family due to a streetbike crash, so everyone is in panic mode. If I can't get anything I want or remotely close, I'm keeping it.