clutch slipping help!

lugene

someone help !!  i just  bought a banshee 06 it has 0.25mm oversized piston ,4mm crank (with spacer),noss coolhead, boyesen reeds,pro design intake and stock pipes, it has heavy duty springs but it is slipping. i ride trails . which (heavy duty or stock)clutch kit would be best for me ? 

sounds like you just need a new clutch.  call jeff at FAST and get his clutch.  i think its like $99 and arguably the best one for most applications.

would you recommend me the custom  banshee clutch kit with yzf 1000 street bike plates  ?

you can find it on ebay .... thankss

sounds like you just need a new clutch. call jeff at FAST and get his clutch. i think its like $99 and arguably the best one for most applications.

would you recommend me the custom banshee clutch kit with yzf 1000 street bike plates ?

you can find it on ebay .... thankss

Fuck E-GAY... Support our sponsors and get the fast clutch from FAST racing!!!

sounds like you just need a new clutch. call jeff at FAST and get his clutch. i think its like $99 and arguably the best one for most applications.

^ this is exact same thing I told you in your 1st post that you made about this... Why make 2 posts that are identical??? So do as you have been told and just get the fast clutch!!! I'll even make this easy for you, here is the link

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=34

Redline sells same clutch kit also.. but like every one else says support site sponsors... plus last time I checked e-gay customer service doesnt even come close to Jeff or Camerons customer service...kinda like a stock banshee vs 18 dm NO COMPARISON. ....

truth!!!

is fast racing a fake site or real..? cause i have bought banshee parts on a site and they never came.

just to be sure... thanks

Dude, do you think people here would purposely direct others, that recently joined this site, to a scamming website to loose hundreds of dollars for a laugh. if you feel this way then maybe do some research on here before posting irritating comments like this. GL bro, and yes Jeff is real, are YOU???

Dude, do you think people here would purposely direct others, that recently joined this site, to a scamming website to loose hundreds of dollars for a laugh. if you feel this way then maybe do some research on here before posting irritating comments like this. GL bro, and yes Jeff is real, are YOU???

ok thanks for the info .

take it easy bro,i am  just asking

ok thanks for the info .

take it easy bro,i am just asking

We good peeps round here man, it just sounded a lil like you were doubting us. It's cool bro, gl n you'll be satisfied with any sponser.