Dyna fs

Be very careful with the curves, you can detonate an Alcohol motor quick. Curve three wiil give you about 6 degrees. I run one on mt DM but it is on stock curve. I like the digital spark duration. That little bastard can cost you a shitload of money if you advance too much. Most guys hate them but I have had decent luck with mine. I do carry two stock CDI's  to the drags just in case.

I mean I kinda like how you can change the pre set curves in it. The people at dyna says most people dont get the tuner kit cuz they like the pre loaded ones! I just wanted to kno because I hear people keeping stock cdi, I already drag race but I want this bike to be a trail riding ass kicking sleeper if you kno wut I mean

Stock is the best way to go if you are not a tuner. An adjustable timing plate will be the best bet for waht you are proposing. You can throw timing at any engine and make power for a while, it will not last though. You do not need a Dyna to build an awesome engine.