need help. no bottom end...

this is my first banshee. i really have to get on it to get it moving. the guy i bought it from said it was normal and i just bought another banshee for my son and his runs great.  i have to get the rps way up almost red line to get it moving. once its moving it screams. i have noticed i get a rough vibration as the rpms come down if im in nutral and rasise the rpms up and let them come down.  put in new plugs wondered if maybe one was fouled. put both mix screws a turn and a half out like my sons. doesnt want to idle will die out. i have to give it a little gas to keep running.

1) have to redline rpm's to get moving\ once moving ok tons of top end

2) vibration from engine when rpm's come down from blip in nutral

3)wont idle, have to give it very little gas to keep running

please help me, Im thinking maybe jetted wrong, he said he never changed anything... maybe low idle needle clogged... help

if im pulling the carbs is there a much better needle to run. or is the stock needle perfect for a stock banshee ( fmf exhaust only upgrade)

Nothing wrong with the stock needle,IMO.   Carb slides and bowls are side specific.  The slides will go in the wrong carb backwards, and the left bowl is drilled for a choke jet so it has the BB stuck in the hole on the outer bottom.