how do I keep up with a raptor 700

We haven't raced yet, but my friend just bought a stock 06 rappy 700.. Talking much Shiiiit. I'm currently rebuilding my bike, but when it's done we are talking pods, advanced timing, fast racing port, milled head, T5s... With equal riders.. What kinda outcome are we talking.

If you want to know what it will take to keep up with a Raptor 700............Keep your fuel tank topped off.

If Jeff is porting your motor and your doing a for real build.....that should just about do it. (Unless you can't ride for shit.)

If you want to know what it will take to keep up with a Raptor 700............Keep your fuel tank topped off.

If Jeff is porting your motor and your doing a for real build.....that should just about do it. (Unless you can't ride for shit.)

My build wiill be for real as in im going to do it right and to the best of my knowledge.. Jeff is definitely doing my port job, head milling, and shift mod

Yea thats no fun.. btw Zilla you left a screw out of the crank bearing keeper in that motor you built me a year or so back lol.. just tore it down yesterday.

?????????????????? What is a crank bearing keeper?