What can I expect with this build......

What you should expect from that build sheet....

First the vertex pistons to go KAPLOOWY!

Then once you get it dialed in and switched to the Weiscos or WSM's you will find that your KOC port job is a massive under achiever..... Of course the guys who have never ran anything else will get on here and sing about how bad ass he really is, but they should be happy that it is faster since they don't have anything to compare it to. Trust me. Even the lowest rated site sponsor will put you ahead of that guy. I used to think my 440 CC big bore ported by a local was the shit..... Now my new 390 stock cyl smokes it in any aspect and it's smaller. Shop around and make this worth your while.

Sounds like you ate putting good parts in it but I would tell you to call around to the site sponsors on here before you send your cylinders out to be ported. I had the same setup you are building on race gas ported by Redline and I was 74hp on the dyno. I would also say it is well worth the money to go with a cool head instead of cutting a stock one. You will be glad you spent the extra money if you do. Changing domes is much easier and chaper than changing heads and head gaskets. I would advance to timing to plus 4. I do have a used cool head I would sell if you decide you want to go that way.

iam interesting in the coolhead what are you looking to get for it

I ordered the crank, pistons are in. I have the idle gear bushing from FAST in the mail. I didn't send cylinders out yet. I thought about it and think a trail port is all I want. I called FAST and they claim a Trail port will increase performance in low, mid and top. Anything more extreme than that and it will take away the bottom end. Trail port costs 250. With the saved 100 from the case job and extra 100 for dune/ play port, I will use that elsewhere. I'm taking my time and modifying the shift shaft by installing the bearings in the case and opening the shaft end. I may install one for the drum also. If anyone has any detailed info as to what drill size they used on installing the bearings for the shift shaft let me know. I bought the ones someone on here posted, it was a link to a place in California. I believe it was a 12x16x12mm caged roller bearing. And if somebody knows of what bearing size is good for the drum mod.