02 BANSHEE Bog take off problem

I have an 02 banshee with a mild build on it, when i take off it bogs then goes, its caused me to loose alot of races, ive tried different take off techniques with clutch-throttle ratio. idk if its a fuel or air or my reeds causing that. it has stock carbs with 300s jets, and im pretty sure stock reeds. I was wanting to put Vforce4 reeds in it anyways. Just looking for a little advice!!! thanks

i like to go over the electrical system before i do jetting because if you dont have a strong enough spark you will have a hell of a time getting it to jet right.

check the pickup gap and that the flywheel is free of rust, then check to be sure you have good ground at coil and engine to frame.

then make sure you have a oem stator and cdi. lots of junk aftermarket stuff out there that will cause this exact problem

be sure you have a clean air filter!

once everything else is good then you can start jetting. what pilots have you got in and have you tried adjusting the air screws at all?

im not sure what a piliot is.. and its already jetted to 300, and no havent messed with the carbs since i had them tuned. Air filter could use a cleaning, it also seems that i dont have long gears like it bogs at high RPMs In 3rd and 4th but it also could be that its at the max but just seems like it shouldnt to me but i will diffenitly look into the flywheels condition.