torque specs?

I bought a stainless bolt kit for my bike. After reading through the forums I reckon it's a good idea to use anti seize. Here's what I don't know... The bolts had a piece of paper in then warning me NOT to tighten to factory specs. It mentioned referring to an included chart, but no chart was included. Does anyone know what I should be tightening to?

Dont not fucking use loctite on them.

Are you saying to use locktight?  Being that is a double negative?  I locktight all of my bolts, stainless or carbon and have never had an issue.  We use stainless at work on everything being our equipment goes into the food indusrty and I have never heard of so many complaints about stainless bolts except on here. 

SP

If theres something I'm missing let me know because I locktight just about every bolt on my bik.

I think your missing the part where you torque the M6 bolt "farmboy" tight even though it is tightened with locktight...Lol! 

I think people just put too much poop behind them and stretch the bolts.

SP

You didn't read anything about anti sieze in my post!  Lol!  To each his own.  I'll use anti sieze on the things I want to come apart easily.  Damn sure wont use it on bolts to hold my Banshee together.  A little blue locktight, and don't over tighten and you'll be fine.  I think the biggest problem is people are used to carbon steel bolts which are harder.  They over tighten stainless and the threads stretch.  Now, when you go to remove them the 1mm, 1.25mm or 1.5mm thread pitch is different where the bolt is stretched and the threads gual in the female part and you have a big problem.

SP

The reason you use Anti-seize is because stainless bolts don't like high vibration conditions. They have a tendency to gall the threads when removed form something that has alot of vibration.. I have restored a couple old Maico dirt bikes and a few RM400's and RM465's I found out the hard way about not using anti-seize with SS bolts, that broke off in a frame that is not available anymore.. I anti-seize all SS bolts now.

Ok soo using the search function everybody screams use anti seize or you'll be sorry.. Now yous guys say use loctite.. I am mucho confused lol.

I guess to each his own.  I have never had an issue with stainless bolts.  Personally I think people over tighten them and this causes issues.  I have put together several motors and a few bikes and all my fasteners are stainless.  Never a drop of anti seize on any of them  Mostly blue Loctite and on occasion a little red.  Green retaining compound on bearings and such.  Lapping compound on the flywheel to crank, grease on all my lip seals, never any anti seize.  Like I said to each his own, I wont knock it if it works for you, but I am gonna continue to practice what works for me.  

Guess that leaves the decision up to each person.  Not sure your gonna get a general consensus here to prove one way is better than another.

SP