torque specs?

I guess to each his own.  I have never had an issue with stainless bolts.  Personally I think people over tighten them and this causes issues.  I have put together several motors and a few bikes and all my fasteners are stainless.  Never a drop of anti seize on any of them  Mostly blue Loctite and on occasion a little red.  Green retaining compound on bearings and such.  Lapping compound on the flywheel to crank, grease on all my lip seals, never any anti seize.  Like I said to each his own, I wont knock it if it works for you, but I am gonna continue to practice what works for me.  

Guess that leaves the decision up to each person.  Not sure your gonna get a general consensus here to prove one way is better than another.

SP

Makes sense.. if i put anti seize on them would they be more likely to back out?

Guys at our factory swear by mixing anti seize and locktite.  Makes no sense to me and I have never tried it.  But that's how they assemble stainless bolts into plated steel and aluminum.  Must be a German thing or something....lol!

SP