Budget 421 build

I forgot you can't bore Nikasil cyls.... I should have remembered that from my snowmobiles. my ZR800 had chrome bores, when it was ready I did a D&D 1050cc big bore to it. The sled is stupid fast, I can't keep the ski's on the ground, it made it very un-trailable.

I got a good vito's 4mil crank with 110 rods if your interested

Looking for a 115 rod crank, but thanks for the offer man! This site is pretty sweet, alot of helpful people, some bad mouthers, but that is to be expected on the intrawebs! LOL I usually just ignore those people!

You won't want a cub most likely if your goingto be doing lots of trails

Do you think it won't be trailable? Do the motors have overheating probs? Or are they just finicky?

A used stock cyl dune or play port from fast or hjr will be a good setup as well. There are others out there that are good too. Jeff at FAST has a saying on his site and its " you can go broke trying to save money." Used quality stuff is my vote. A serval setup alone with domes and pistons will be $1200 to 1500

Alot of people are saying 4 mill w/stock cyls.... I think that sounds the best for this build... I have a set of used stock cyls (.050 over, 65.25mm I think) that I got for basically free. Who should I use in Michigan to do the stroker porting? Would this be a good base kit http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-DRAG-4MM-STROKER-KIT-CRANK-PISTONS-6600-/140922071895?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20cf9c2b57&vxp=mtr

I'm not going to use the spacer, but it seems most of the parts are there... Minus domes, a port job, and correct base gaskets, to get my squish within spec.

fuck ebay.. use a site sponsor! Their prices are nearly the same and will pick up the phone when you have questions or issues!

which site sponsor? I'm new this site.