UGH, air bubbles in fuel line

Well I recently installed a bunch of parts in the last two weeks.  pretty much went over everything, cleaned carbs installed new rad,stabilizer,stem, fat bars, vforce4 reeds, manually sync carbs  

had 280 mains, 30 pilot before the reeds.  was kinda boggy so i dropped it to a 27.5

ran great.  Dunno if I am being a hyprochondriatic or what,  but I re installed everything , put the tank on.  Dunno if it did this before or not, but my fuel line from the petcock to the carbs keeps getting air bubbles.

it feels like its struggling for fuel at 0- 1/8 throttle,  

Doesnt seem like the air bubbles are normal, took it for a ride and it kinda struggles at very little throttle, after that it flat out rips.  

97CBFD98-2DBF-4636-8B48-7C9220A8F85B-280-00000057F3030852_zps12c3b9c2.jpg

kinda shitty pic

sorry for such the dumb questions

Try and make sure the fuel hoses have a smooth down ward flow with no harsh bends. Make sure the vent and over flow lines arent goobered up with that greasy shit build up. Also, don't know your mods, but a gutted gas cap might help.

With the VForce 4's you should be up an additional size. Try the 30 again.

haha fuck off savage, I got ease up on the 6 paper joints lol

Try and make sure the fuel hoses have a smooth down ward flow with no harsh bends. Make sure the vent and over flow lines arent goobered up with that greasy shit build up. Also, don't know your mods, but a gutted gas cap might help.
With the VForce 4's you should be up an additional size. Try the 30 again.

thanks man,  ya I cut the hose a bit to give it more of a downward option, seemed to do the trick.  i think ill be changing my jetting as well.  did a plug chop today and im running lean.