How much to build a banshee/yfz hybrid

Hey guys I'm in love with banshees but not to much in the handling, so why not get best of both worth of handling and raw power.so what I was wondering how much to build a hybrid and can you do one trail worthy because that's the type of riding.and also do dmc 916s fit a hybrid because I love how they fit banshees will they work on the yfz frame???

Unless your a true fabricator and have the proper tools to perform the transformation yourself, you will have an ass load of cash rapped up in the conversion! And probably a disaster of a finish product! My best advise is keep your banshee and upgrade the suspension,aarams, axle, and swinger! Im not a mx rider or even an aggressive trail rider by any means, but a properly set up banshee will handle rather well IMO!

There's WAY more involved than simply dropping a motor in a frame, it cost thousandssssss if you aren't a fabricator or prepared to spend 10k doing it correct just stick with your banshee and upgrade your suspension

Joe

Speak from experience or just blowing smoke out of your ass?

Na I owned my own and regret selling it cause of personal reasons and haven't bought one cause I'm really not trying to buy junk and that's all they have in Miami for most banshee's so I just wanna find the right bike or build myself the right bike.... My shee was a blue 01 and it was fairley stock just. T5's, uni filter, aggressive trail port, +4 timing and +1 tooth sprocket. Not the fastest but never left me stranded and the funny thing was I was only 12 when I got it and did some of the work myself but took it to the mechanic for the things I couldn't do so w.e and sold it when I was 17 for personal reasons so w.e I had a shee and I'm 20 now just trying to get back into the sport. And also im getting tired of people bagging on me cause at the moment I don't have a banshee but I'll tell you what I still love those quads and I personally think there best quad ever and so get of my ass and the banshee was not my friends or my dads it was mine i payed for it, I even had a 05 rancher 350 4x4 with custom snorkel,26 inch vampires,hmf pipe,lift kit and I bought on my own at the dealer with my hard owned money and paid for all the parts and did it myself, so please stop baggin me about not having a bike I'm just not going to buy someones turf bike.... Ahhh sorry but I had to finally explain the no bike situation.

• Like 1