Banshee gurus please help

Been having trouble jetting my new banshee, mods are fmf fatties w power cores, kn air filter with adapter, v force 4, tors eliminator. I've tried many different jettings right now I'm at 320 mains, 32.5 pilots, and needle clip 4, and af screw at half turn out. It has a bog to the point of stalling right off idle if I lean out the af screw at all I thought I needed a bigger pilot but even after going from 30 to 32.5 it hasnt madea difference. Really starting to pull my hair out has no air leaks, 134 compression both sides, any suggestions?

I would think 260-280 main 27.5 pilots would be a good start.

Maybe your going the wrong way.

Both of the carbs opening the same and synched?

X2  

27.5 is a stone cold lock on the pilot.

Main won't be any bigger than a 280.

500 ft abov sea level, 40 degrees outside ( I know isn't helping) I tried the fmf suggested jets at 260 main 27.5 pilot and it idles mint but any throttle kills it. I've been at it a while tried every main from 200 to 330, and combinations of 25 thru 32.5 pilots. Bought new vforce cages and gaskets thinking it has to be air leak, new intake boots, new carb to box boots, needles in every position. Haven't been able to run it enough to plug chop but plugs aren't fouling at all. Another thing it doesn't seem to get hot at all I'll idle it for 15 minutes and can touch the headers with just a slight warmth to them