No go banshee

Its around 1 degree celsius outside and i just replaced my cdi and stator . Very nice sparks , jetted fat for cold weather. She runs idle on 1 cylinder. My right side pipe stays cold . When i give it gas it dies and sounds kinda like a rev limiter haha . Could it be a frozen carb?

Try this. Disconnect the actual cable from the slides. Insert the slides back into the carb with the springs and carb caps. This will keep the downward tension on the slides and allow it to idle without an upwards pull on the slides.

This will eliminate any throttle cable problem. I just spent 2 weeks tracking down a so called electrical issue when it was a faulty cable.

Try this. Disconnect the actual cable from the slides. Insert the slides back into the carb with the springs and carb caps. This will keep the downward tension on the slides and allow it to idle without an upwards pull on the slides.

This will eliminate any throttle cable problem. I just spent 2 weeks tracking down a so called electrical issue when it was a faulty cable.

i will try but i dont think it would be a throttle cable issue , replaced the cable  with a new one couple months ago , and when i snap the throthle i can hear the slides  sitting at the bottom ,