ASV lever not fitting

D.N.K

The brake level is pointing up. Its like the bars are not long enough. Anyone have this problem?

Also the clutch lever has a nut that hits off the kill switch, not allowing it to be pulled in all the way :down: . Anyone got any suggestions? Has anyone else have this issue? 

thanks

The bend on the bars is not long enough had the same problem untill I switched my bars to the renthal 1 1/8 fat bars they have a longer bar. As far as the clutch I had to swap the light switch or u can also cut the Allen down and not run the bigger nut. I recently swapped to a shorty that doesn't have the adjustable nut so I can run it like factory.

Sent using Tapatalk

The bar is not long enough to move the switch to the other side of the lever. The bar slopes down before this point. I think my just going to have to take the nut off, cut the allen, and maybe put a smaller nut on the opposite side of the lever. Sort of what "5150banshee" suggested. Also I may look into getting longer bars, although I'm not sure what bars to get. Thanks for all the replys