banshee widening kit

00763aaron

At least your happy with it. I personally don't think it's safe. The math has been done on suspension, you took already shitty angles and made them worse. Then you come on under a different log in and try to play it off.

The banshee is a really shitty handling bike. You did make it worse. Run it tho, take it easy. You might fucking die. If you like it keep it. Or use this as a lesson.

If you want to talk about making something of your own then you should of made some longer a arms. There is a guy on YouTube I'm subscribed to that is making a long travel suspension on a custom go cart he's building. his YouTube name is "groutaone" he does good work you should check it out because you just made a shitty looking frontend look... well, shitty...

Now that you have got this far into your build. Lets do a little experiment remove the front shocks and connect the tie rods. Move the A Arms up and down. Take note what happens to the toe at the knuckle it goes in and out as you move the arms up and down. The arms and tie rod links need to be the same length so the toe stays the same as the arm go up and down. This is going to be a big problem when you go off a jump. In the air it's going to toe out and then when you land it toes in. Making the bike unstable. Same problem when braking into a corner it toes in. Then gas it out of the corner it toes out. Please take your kit off! I applaud you for building it. What ever you do get some tie rod links that are the length you need. The spacer setup is unsafe. You have a mill but no welder?