banshee widening kit

00763aaron

I stand corrected... those look pretty dang good... how much would you charge to make me a set?... can you make rear spacers to make the axle match the front?.  I am also having a hard time keeping my front end down while hillshooting.  I would be interested in some swingarm extensions if you could do those out of aluminum as well to help keep weight down.

hey man i appreciated you believing me im going to finish this kit next week and test it out email me at redast5@yahoo.com and if it works out maby we can go from there also this is some of my previous work ive done yamaha plate and banshee pump cover 

here is my finished work the one on the left was completly done in a cnc mill the right was made by Bridgeport mill the cnc did the engraving on both you will not find any design like this any where in regards to the engraving

17017_342994489144282_1415941827_n.jpg

554019_342994495810948_645519485_n.jpg

312308_342994895810908_553431739_n.jpg

hey man i appreciated you believing me im going to finish this kit next week and test it out email me at redast5@yahoo.com and if it works out maby we can go from there also this is some of my previous work ive done yamaha plate and banshee pump cover 

here is my finished work the one on the left was completly done in a cnc mill the right was made by Bridgeport mill the cnc did the engraving on both you will not find any design like this any where in regards to the engraving

17017_342994489144282_1415941827_n.jpg

554019_342994495810948_645519485_n.jpg

312308_342994895810908_553431739_n.jpg

by not being able to find the design i ment on a part made for a banshee

when you get the balls and have the brains to machine and make your own stuff from scratch give me a call

I'm a qualified engineer you twat, as for the liger and the retarded sons logo they look shit i cOuld probably scratch better with a key.

Now go jump an 80ft double on that pos after you back from school on the short bus

I'm a qualified engineer you twat, as for the liger and the retarded sons logo they look shit i cOuld probably scratch better with a key.

Now go jump an 80ft double on that pos after you back from school on the short bus

ill take you up on that bet send me a pic of your key scratching on aluminum and make those same etchings  

wow i couldnt do that but i do have a diamond j widening kit its heavy but ive ran it on 10 ft jumps and it seems to hold up fine but i nosed into a peek landing a small jump i went over the handle bars i was ok the bike i took the front end apart and took it to my yamaha shop everything checked out ok. but idk know how that aluminum will hold up tho good luck 

I'm obviously new at this banshee stuff, so don't flame too hard on ME. lol

I run a Ski-Doo Mach z 800 in the winter months and I have a widening kit on it made of aluminium.

Puts about 2" on either side. So about 4" total. No one thinks twice about putting them on a Mach, so why such a huge flame on here?

I'll be the first one to do 120MPH across a lake with my sled and hit some jumps. Sled weights 5-600lbs. 7-800lbs with my fat ass on it.