Banshee wheelie problems

h20dies

So i have tried to wheelie my banshee and it lifts up no problem in pretty much every gear if i try hard, but when i lift it up it is EXTREMELY hard to balance and it pulls to the right where if i do wheelie i can't for long because it pulls to the right and i have overtipped it twice because it goes so far it hits my grab bar and it flips to the right. damaging my bike so is this common for the grab bar? What aftermarket grab should i get? (: What should i do?

PRM grab bar is best due to the width...as far as the wheelies there is more to it then just yanking it up...Banshee is way explosive so you need to be good with the rear brake or your gonna be replacing all sorts of shit...first off get good rear brake pads or you will replace them every three rides...make sure rear brake is bled well and is more on the touchy side...what do you want out of the bike? Are you trying to just wheelie it all the time? Or you want all around bike? Cause you can get larger sprocket in rear to assist...also get a top end pipe that way the pipe doesn't hit low...so you can roll a nice slow wheelie without ever getting into powerband...sucks for your plugs but what do you wanna do? There's a million variables to wheeling a banshee...you Fortran decide what you want...I like to pull front end in first and shift to third that way you can bog the motor slowing more control...have fun and wear a helmet!