Drag port question

maskmanLS6

everyone always says drag ports suck in trails but i love mine lol dont get me wrong its pretty dead on low end but just keep the revs up and hold the fuck on haha ive always liked stong top end motors in anything i drive so maybe its just me :sorcerer:

Im hoping for a big gain on the top end, my dune port is a blast but i want more more more!!!!!!

A lot of it depends on your weight. If you not a big guy then you can get away with giving up a little more midrange to gain top end. I am 250 lbs and didnt like my 4mill 66mm bore patriot racing drag port in the trails. It usually just lifted the front wheels up and launched up and over berms.

A lot of it depends on your weight. If you not a big guy then you can get away with giving up a little more midrange to gain top end. I am 250 lbs and didnt like my 4mill 66mm bore patriot racing drag port in the trails. It usually just lifted the front wheels up and launched up and over berms.

true story, im a little fucker at 145 lb's and it gets into the band real quick

• Like 1