Got spark. Won't start!

Jraz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical lies from a company that can't produce a bundle of wires worth a shit.

It warms my heart to see So Many fellow site members that are able to agree on something.  :wub: That doesn't happen much as we all know. LOL But that speaks VOLUMES to the level of epic fail that Ricky Bobby Stator has done to this community over the years.....and the total devastation they have done to their own reputation. 

Oh my bad. It's a Ricky stator ( stator and rm stator flywheel). At this point I don't give a shit about ur shitty product I just want to figure out why I have incosistant spark. Yeah replaced ignition coil, with a non Ricky stator, and spliced in my old pickup that ohm'd good. Good spark just not consistent. Idk. Driving me nuking futz!

Oh my bad. It's a Ricky stator ( stator and rm stator flywheel). At this point I don't give a shit about ur shitty product I just want to figure out why I have incosistant spark. Yeah replaced ignition coil, with a non Ricky stator, and spliced in my old pickup that ohm'd good. Good spark just not consistent. Idk. Driving me nuking futz!

If your reading any of this info about your RS gear.......then you have your answer.  :sick: