want more all around power

5.0bronco

im wanting more all around power, im running a cool head with 22 cc domes, dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust, trinity 2 into 1 intake and 35mm pj carb. im trying to decide if i should build a stock cylinder with a good port job and a 4mm crank, or go with an aftermarket cylinder 4mm crank. i ride mostly trails so im wanting a wide powerband. im gonna ditch the dynoport exhaust and go with something else. let me know what you guys opinions are. 

Just a bolt on motor?

Ditch the 2/1 pipe and intake.

You can run DMC, Pro Circuit, PT Mids, T5's, etc. for exhaust. Get a set of 28mm carbs, get a head with interchangeable domes and have some made to bump compression.(maybe have Mull do your stock head) get some reeds, or even new reed/cage combo. Find a decent timing plate and give it 4*.

Any more then that and I'd say get some port work and a 4mm stroker crank.

Then you could pull a little bigger carb and some better exhaust.

Just get it ported and add some timing, that will help. Then later you can add more and swap out parts where you see fit. If you do the 4mil, you will have you swap out a lot of parts right away.

im gonna do the 4mil and have HJR port my cylinders, im getting rid of the dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust and getting some fmf pipes, i already have a cool head and boysen rad valve reeds, what else will i need besides a adjustable timing plate?