2001 Banshee, mostly stock, needs a little work runs good

hey guys, i got this banshee on a trade and just looking to unload it, don't know too much about it, looks to be mostly stock. It is gonna need a seat cover, brake work, and new a-arm bushings. I am gonna fix some of the stuff myself but just decided to put it on here and see if anyone was interested. It has a newer top end according to the previous owner. It starts first kick and runs really good, i took it around the yard a few times, thats it. Has a set of FMF pipes and silencers, also has newer tires than the ones in the picture. The whole bike should be gone through and cleaned up but would make a nice rider for someone. it does have chain whack on the cases as well. just trying to be as honest as possible. Asking $1300 obo. the bike is located in ooltewah, TN willing to trade for a dirtbike, motorcycle or atv of equal value. give me a text or call at 518-929-7653 if you are interested, i can take more pics too, thanks for looking feel free to make an offer, worst i can say is no

2465c2q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...