Idle question

Mattchev

Took the banshee up and down the street a few times today..starts up, runs, and idles good.. I pulled back into the driveway in third and when I came to a stop with the clutch pulled in, it idles higher than normal and keeps a higher idle even when I shift back into neutral. What could cause something like this?

not positive on how old the seals are..but todays the first time it really started doin this. are u sayin the jets in there now arent the right ones for winter? or that the jetting wouldnt be whats causing it? and it does sound like fuel loadin up...it was only doin it when i was still in a higher gear while comin to a stop with the clutch in and after shiftin down into neutral

Tech section has a great write up on a proper leak down. The odds of you seeing a fine crack on the intake boots with out actually taking them apart and looking them over with a magnifying glass are slim. People come up with all sorts of ways to check with brake clean, propane, or map gas. But the only way to be sure is a leak down.